Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Year Ago....

Hey y'all,

It is Senior week here at Carolina and it is so strange to think that exactly a year ago this week....
I had taken my Senior Pictures
Went to my last "foorball" game as an undergraduate (the spring game showcase)
Took photos with the other Seniors of PBX
Activated my Grandlittle, kBm


went to Senior Sendoff/The Last Lecture by Top of the Hill owner Scott Maitland

Climbed the Bell Tower and signed my name

Became an Alum of Phi Beta Chi
Played a Round of Bar Golf
went to my last sorority formal
and I am sure there was some classes, work and studying thrown in there as well. I am pretty sure that April was the busiest month ever when I was in school. It is so strange what a year makes! 

What were you doing a year ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!