|via|Buy a new car MarchMarch 2013
- Run a 5k <--still working on the running the whole race thing....
- Fall in love
Get a full-time job I love
- Travel back to Europe
- Take a trip to Savannah & Atlanta, GA
- Read the Bible cover-cover
Move into an apartment and have fun decorating itMoved into an apt. Nov 2012 but I am still working on the decorating it completely.
- Go on a blind date
- Get married
- Go back to visit San Antonio, Texas (my birthplace)
- Buy a house
- Go on a road-trip
- Run the Disney Princess Half-Marathon
Go to a Country music concertBlake Shelton August 2013
- Pay off my student loans
- Adopt a pet (most likely a dog but we shall see)
- Go to Disney World
- Have a dinner party
- See a Broadway show in New York City
- Lean my Momma's perfect apple pie recipe
- Become a Mom
Send out Christmas cards to my friends and familyDecember 2013
- Travel to Charleston, SC
Find an organization to volunteer my time toVolunteering with Summit Kids (church's sunday school) teaching Pre-K every week
- Throw a surprise party
Take ballet classes or pure-barreI took a pure barre class March 2013 and boy was it not what I was expecting. Here is to more fitness adventures.
- Keep a prayer journal for a year+
- Visit 5 top art museums in the US
- Enjoy each of my Birthdays leading up to the BIG 30
- I spent Birthday 23 with my amazing small group, a small party with co-workers and a nice weekend at home!
- Celebrated 24 with a wine/cheese/cupcake party and a nice relaxing weekend at home(my parent's house.