Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday

Hey y'all,

I caught a weird stomach bug/fever thing so the past few days have been a blur. Yay for a short work week though since I sequestered myself at home in my room to stop the germs. As usual, here are 5 things that I am loving this Friday!

one. The new season of musicals have come out for the DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center) and I am possibly getting season tickets with friends from work! I mean, it is a lot of money but Phantom of the Opera, Dirty Dancing, Cinderella, and more are all coming this next season!

two. Caitlin tweeted this Buzzfeed article of the 53 thoughts Every Girl Has While Shopping at Target and I thought it was spot on! 

three. Wednesday was Phi Beta Chi's Founder's Day! I am so grateful that 36 years ago a sisterhood was born that truly transformed my college experience.


four. this dress from Old Navy looks like the perfect dress for Easter/Spring!
Strapless Floral-Print Dress

five. Planning all my blog posts for next week. I think sometimes the reasons I do not blog daily is the lack of inspirations for my posts but I have already written out my posts for the next week and I thought I would share them to add in some accountability/get y'all excited for the first week of April (yes we are already in April starting next week!).


Tomorrow: My thoughts on Divergent and Derby Dresses
Sunday: Sunday Sayings & Link-up to Show Off Your Workspace #showuswhereyouwork
Monday: My Favorite Make-up/Skincare
Tuesday: Top 5 Tuesday Linkup
Wednesday: 200 Follower Giveaway!
Thursday: Book Reviews
Friday: 5 on Friday
Saturday: Formal Fun
Sunday: Mama D's Birthday!

What are you loving this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!