Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Four

Hey y'all,

Yet again, Mondays got to me. I had such a busy weekend helping out at church for Holy Week that I didn't get around to writing a post and yesterday was jam packed with catching up after a holiday weekend and a couple meetings. Anyway, I'm continuing the theme of getting to know me with a quick post revolving the number four. While four actually isn't my favorite number I saw this post on MCW's blog and I thought it was a great idea.

Four Nicknames
Jess
J.Dris
Messy Jessie
JD

Four Jobs I've Had
Babysitter
Crew Member at Wendy's
Sales Floor Team Member at Target
Office Assistant

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Sweet Home Alabama
Pride and Prejudice
What a Girl Wants
Two Weeks Notice

Four Things in my Purse
Kate Spade Agenda
EOS Lip Balm in Vanilla Mint
Socks-I walk at lunch time and leave my sneakers at my desk
Claritin-I always forget to take it otherwise

Four Books I'd Recommend
Persuasion by Austen
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern

Four Cars I've Driven
Pontiac Grand Am-the car I learned to drive on
Toyota Corolla-My current car
BMW  5 series-My Mom's old car
Toyota 4Runner-My Dad's car

Four Places I've Visited
Paris, France
London, England
Barcelona, Spain
Venice, Italy
 
Four Places on my Bucketlist
Rome, Italy
Scotland
Greece
Portugal
 
Four of my Favorite Foods
Beef Stroganoff
Chocolate Froyo
Pineapple
Cheddar Cheese 

Four TV Shows I Watch
The Blacklist
Scandal
Reign
The Originals 

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2015
Trip to Atlanta in July
Bridesmaid Fun for lSc's wedding in 2016
Fleet Feet 4 Miler in less than 2 weeks
Visiting my Parents in June

What are 4 things you are looking forward to this spring/summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!