Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: Celebrity Crushes aka Hottie Edition

Hey y'all,

I am so excited that Rachel brought back Top 5 Tuesday that I am delaying the post I scheduled for today to share with you some very hot men known as my Celebrity Crushes. I hope that you link up and share who you are crushing on since I think it is so fun to see everyone's answers.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Ryan Gosling
I had to throw in the shirtless photo from Crazy, Stupid, Love
Ryan Reynolds
Funny, Charming, Adorable...
and look at those abs.
Hugh Grant
I know that he is now old but I love Hugh Grant.
Since I'm not a George Clooney fan Hugh is my older guy crush.
Christopher Pine
Oh, Hello.
Alexander Skarsgard
Who Doesn't Love Eric the Vampire

Honorable Mentions(since 5 wasn't enough):
Ed Westwick

Gerard Butler
Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Alex Pettyfer
Henry Cavill (The Tudors anyone....)
Paul Wesley
Ian Somerhalder
Matthew Lewis

Just Peachy

There are so many more but I guess I will just leave y'all there.

Peace and Blessings,
jDl

17 comments:

  1. We have many of the same. How hard was it just choosing 5? Ugh,...so many hotties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked well! The two Ryans would make the top of my list too. And Christopher Pine--I forgot about him actually until I saw this post, but he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!

    Random question - How do you get the boxes around your photos with the text underneath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      When you add in a photo on the compose (not HTML) setting of a new post if you click it it has the different sizes, the centering, and then an option to add a comment. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. awesome list! lovely looking guys for sure :)

    love the top 3 ryans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Tudors, and basically every male cast on the show. Haha. It's amazing. I added Ryan Gosling to my top 5 too. I just can't get over him. Haha. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great taste, especially making Matthew Lewis an honorable mention. Neville's grown up quite nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, five really isn't enough in this case is it?! Saw you on the link up, loving your blog! Stop by and say hi some time!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello there gentlemen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh all of them are gorgeous! Ryan Gosling and Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass are definitely on my top five list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Thanks so much for your sweet award! I'm blogging about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I love that Neville Longbottom made the list. He definitely did age well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely agree with you on Ryan Gosling and Alexander Skarsgard! Eric is pretty much the reason I watch True Blood every week. I think Chris Hemsworth would be #1 on my list, but those two would be listed pretty high as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaah this post is hysterical! so drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that Alexander Skarsgard is so hunky :). Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Um, yum. I'm drooling. If I had to choose favorites (luckily, I don't!) I think I'd go with the Ryans- loooove this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!