Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently...

Hey y'all,

I love the get to know me Monday theme I have going so even though this is a day late since it is really late on Monday now, I thought I would share. Also, if you want to catch up on Get to Know Me Monday posts I answered questions in the One Lovely Blog post as well as the 100 random questions post part one and two.

Here are some current things:

Feeling: Blah. I just got my Easter basket in the mail and the Easter Bunny told me it was ok to open it early. I have indulged in a bit to much candy. Whoops!

Reading: Tempting Donovan Ford. I need to pick up Hyperion for my book club book and today the newest Chronicles of Nick, Instinct, comes out so I need to go to the store and grab it.


Listening to: the Kinky Boots Soundtrack constantly. Whether going for a run or doing the dishes, ever since I saw the show I have been listening to the music constantly.
 
Thankful for: my small group. Seriously, I have the best women in my small group/bible study and Monday nights refresh me for the whole week. Last night was a lot of life updating and discussion on embracing the Lord fully.
 
Thinking about:upcoming blog posts. If y'all have any requests or specific questions you want to know, like a Q&A let me know and I can make next's week post random questions.
  
Eating: Dinner was lemon garlic pork tenderloin with saffron rice and green beans followed by the aforementioned Easter candy.

Watching: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. My roommate and I started to binge watch this show on Sunday and we are already half way through. I am glad that Netflix has already decided to create a second season.
 
via

Loving: The Best Yes by Lisa Terkeurst. It is such a great devotional book. I am just starting it but it really hits on the question of focus and understanding that yes and no are powerful words. This is one of my favorite quotes so far:
via

Looking forward to: my trip to Atlanta in July! I just got my vacation approved but I'm excited to get away for a long weekend and see friends. If y'all have any recommendations/places to visit let me know!

What are you up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!