Monday, November 19, 2012

My First Place: Kitchen

Hey y'all,

I hope your Monday is off to a great start! For most of us in the US I hope that you are excited for a shorter work week! I am headed back home on Wednesday so I only have a few days of work until some amazing food for Thanksgiving. In the spirit of the holiday I thought that I should reveal part of my first place. So without further adieu, here is the kitchen.

I am going with a pink and green theme for my kitchen, dining room and living room so I have a few touches here and there but I am always on the lookout for adding some more pink and green items (HomeGoods is my weakness).
Overview
 



My parent's gave me my microwave for (early) Christmas!
You can find the printables HERE




Now to only find a paper towel holder, a utensil caddy, and I wouldn't hate to get these magnets from Lifeguard Press...
Jonathan Adler Magnets
Lilly Dress Magnets
So that is my kitchen. I hope you all have lovely Mondays!

3 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is adorable!!!!! I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should DIY the magnets! Print out some of the prints on paper, laminate them, and then cut them out into little shift dresses! you could make big and/or little ones, too! Love the girly vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice kitchen! It's so big! :) Love the pink and green theme. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!