Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Hey y'all,

It has been a strange day so I am just getting around to post this but today is my mom's birthday!! I think my Mom is the best. She constantly encourages and inspires me and I know for a fact without her my life would be completely different. I mean, I doubt I would have a love for reading if it wasn't for her taking me and my siblings to the library every week when we were young and always encouraging us to imagine, be creative, and live in this world but have adventures through reading, music, and dance. Pretty much she is one amazing lady and I can't wait to celebrate with her on Tuesday! 

Happy Birthday MOM!


ps. celebrate my Mom's birthday by entering my 200 follower giveaway HERE
pps. Have a wonderful start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!