Saturday, December 20, 2014

tPr Get's Married!

Hey y'all,

Today I am off to celebrate tPr marry Mr. G! I am so excited for these two to join together in marriage and I'm so happy to be apart of the celebrations.
Valentine's Semi Formal 2009
I've known tPr since our first-year at Carolina. We both joined Phi Beta Chi our first semester at UNC and became fast friends.From countless dinners, going to see Twilight in theaters, bible studies, many sorority events, and English classes this girl has been a constant in my life the past six years and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Hanging out on rooftops at Spring Retreat 2009.
I'm lucky to have such a wonderful friend to discuss Brit Lit with, to help me survive lots of late night paper writing sessions, to drop everything and go to the on campus movies, a friend who knows how to celebrate a birthday and gives you the nickname J-Dris.
 So here's to you tPr becoming tSr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!