Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday

Hey y'all,

I figured that it was time to bring back 5 on Friday with the lovely ladies of April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.


one. My best guy friend is up for the weekend! I am so excited to catch up and hang out with T this weekend. We haven't seen each other since September when I attended a wedding with him in Raleigh, but that is what happens post-grad. Out-of-state friends!
Us three years ago at PBX's Spring Formal.
TIME FLIES!
two. Family Dinner! Tonight is family dinner with my sorority fam! My little is coming to town (she also lives in the Triangle) so that everyone will be able to celebrate kBm's graduation!
 
The Fam minus my little, mGk!


three. I am obsessed with this tumbler. My roommate can tell you that I am a big fan of tumblers to drink water out of and I think I take a different one to work everyday. I love my Tervis and Lilly ones but this one holds 35oz of water! That's so great! Plus who doesn't love a monogram?

four. Tone it Up's Bikini Series. I have started the Tone It Up Bikini Series this week (and while the end of the week has been crazy with friends coming into town) and I have been loving it! It is lots of great toning videos with cardio and the community is very encouraging.

five. Illusion! I am not done reading this book in the Chronicles of Nick series so I cannot do a full review for Book Club Friday. However, this is the kind of spin off series of Kenyon's Dark Hunter series but written for teens. If you have read the main series this one is supposed to link back but for now there are a whole lot of things that were just revealed in the middle of this book that are blowing my mind. So I recommended starting with the Dark Hunter series and then starting the Chronicles of Nick series later. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for the sweet note!