Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Wishing {Lilly for Target}

Hey y'all,

I'm sure most of you are just recovering from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale but there is some even more exciting news. Lilly Pulitzer is teaming up with everyone's favorite super store, Target, this spring to create fifteen exclusive prints by Lilly Pulitzer artists. The collection will be available in stores and online beginning April 19th. The 250 piece collection includes apparel, accessories and shoes for women and girls as well as home decor, outdoor entertainment accessories, travel essentials, and more. This seems like the best way to kick off spring and summer!
According to Refinery29's article on the collaboration, all of the items will be more Target price friendly as well! Items will range from $2-150. So for those of you like myself who are budget Lilly lovers get ready! Time to start saving for April!
You can follow along with more information at Target's blog or the Lilly for Target account instagram.


Happy Shopping!

*All images are from Target's blog post found here.

2 comments:

  1. I have always been eyeing LP and now that it is coming to Target, I may be swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited that LP will be doing a line for Target! It'll be just in time to stock up for summer (especially since I don't have that employee discount anymore)! The home goods are what I am most excited about. I can already picture all of the adorable barbecues I can host with all the placemats, glassware, and dishes! OOOOH I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!