Monday, July 1, 2013

Snail Mail

Hey y'all,

I still can't believe that it is JULY! I hope that you are enjoying a short work week like I am and for those of you in NC I hope that you are staying dry with all the flood warnings coming in. Anyhow, I was recently contacted by the company Cardstore and we all know my love of stationery so I of course said yes to them sending me a card of my choice. Now summer is kind of a dry spell of birthdays/events that need cards but I thought I would go ahead an order a card for my future roomie's birthday. RH turns 23 two days after move-in so I am planning ahead of the move-in chaos and ordered a bright fun card. Cardstore had a lot of options between birthday, save the date, thank you notes, along with any holiday and occasion. 
Look at this adorable card for the 4th.
via

I loved that you actually can see your customization of the card with the design feature so I could include a picture of us as well as a sweet note. The packaging was adorable (and fast shipping) and I was excited to get the card in the mail even though I still have a month until delivery.


A sweet calendar of all holidays as well as a 40% off code on a future order!
I ended up going with the Happy Freakin' Birthday card by Just Wink since RH and I are the kind of people that can be weird and strange and a normal b-day card would not suffice. 

via
I ended up putting in a personalized note and even had a signature placed in the card (perfect if you are sending the card to someone far away!)

A photo of us filled in the left hand side of the card.

Now all I have to do is address the envelope and hope that I don't loose the card while packing over the next 33 days! I have a lot of friends and family birthdays coming up in August and September and with my wonderful experience of Cardstore I am already looking out for cards for them!



I was given the card from the team at Cardstore in exchange for a review, but as always all opinions are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute concept! I'll have to look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for stationary too! This looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snail mail! I'll definitely check out the Card Store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I'm going to have to check out that store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo so cute!! I love snail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is so cute! I love the picture you chose. I am definitely going to keep this in mind for birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!