Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's Fall, Y'all!

Hey y'all,

It is officially Fall and I have finally come up with a great bucket list to celebrate the season with! I hope I can cross everything off but who knows what will happen before December comes with Winter.

Carve a Pumpkin
Go to the Blue Ridge Parkway
Go to a Football Game/Tailgate
Make Smores
Go to the State Fair
Decorate my Apartment for the Season
Celebrate Halloween at the Office
Go Stargazing
Celebrate my baby sister's 21st B-day
Drink Apple Cidar
Enjoy Beauty & the Beast at the DPAC
Have a Photo Shoot in a Pile of Leaves
Celebrate Thanksgiving with my Parents
Make an Apple Pie
Go On A Hike
Spoil my Great-Great-Grandlittle
Host a Dinner Party/Gathering

Did I miss anything on my list? 
I am not a Pumpkin Flavored person, so no PSLs on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!