Monday, September 30, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID!

Hey y'all,

Today is my baby sister's birthday! I cannot believe that she is a whole 21 years old. 
Seriously, how did she go from fitting in my arms circa 1992 to being an adult?

While we were not the best of friends when we were little I can't even begin to explain the blessing she has been in my life. I truly would not be the same without her and I am so blessed to have her in my life and just a short drive away so we can continue our relationship. 
From marching band, to a capella concerts, to a House Divided, I am so lucky to have an amazing little sister who loves the Lord, everyone she meets, and the giant cats she will eventually work with (she is a zoology major that loves Big Cats).

Here's to the happiest of birthdays, and excitement of celebrating tomorrow night!


LOVE YOU kDi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!