Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Holiday Affair {OOTD}

Hi y'all,

With only two weeks until Christmas Eve, it is officially Holiday Party season! Whether you are getting dressed up for a family affair, work party, date night, or a night out with the girls I am always a fan of the little black dress and this one is work appropriate and under $30 so I wear it constantly! Here is a quick holiday look I put together:



Old Navy Dress (on sale)/Vestique Necklace (green color on sale)/Target Heels/bracelets: Kate Spade & Groopdealz (similar)/ Anne Klein watch (similar)/Kate Spade clutch (similar)/ Target Pearl Ring (similar)/Monogram Ring Gift (similar)

What is your go-to holiday look?



8 comments:

  1. This dress looks fab on you and I love the necklace!! I love wearing red or green for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! That clutch is so cute. It looks like you are all ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that DRESS! I cannot believe it's ON. you look so fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am trying not to buy it in every color!

      Delete
  4. LOVE that dress :) & the necklace is the perfect pop of color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!