Thursday, December 5, 2013

Falling into Fall, or Getting Ready For Winter...

Hey y'all,

Back in December I signed up for the Falling into Fall Swap and while our reveal was supposed to be mid-October, it was the craziest time for me and my swap partner at our jobs. So we sent our swap gifts a little late and due to some mail issues I just got my package this week! Sarah decided with her late-ness to turn my package into a Get Ready for Winter box.

This is all I received....
All wrapped up

I got a snowman kitchen towel, beautiful purple scarf, Ghirardelli chocolate, gloves, ear warmer/headband, and a sparkly tumbler.

I took the tumbler to work the other day and got a tons of compliments on it!

Look at the bows! Sarah really picked out everything that we perfect to my style!

Thank you to all the hosts for the Swap! And thanks again, Sarah!

Now I am ready for Christmas packages!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun swap! I love that tumbler she sent you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! i love those gloves :)

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so glad you liked them :) I might go back and get the earwarmer head band thing!! I thought they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!