Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scarf Swap!

Hey y'all,

A few weeks ago, the lovely Janna from love-the-moments  sent me the most adorable scarf from the swap Crystal set up. It was so sweet and I have been so busy that I haven't shown off my new goods. For a girl that loves scarves, I thought this would be kind of difficult but Janna got my the beautiful number from H&M and it is my first infinity loop scarf. I have worn it to work and out & about and it is so great. I am really starting to love scarves with prints. THANK YOU! I also got a few other goodies I thought I should share.



I am so thankful for the beautiful gifts. I am now eyeing this infinity scarf from the Library of Congress. It comes with the print of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice or Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre upon it.



Where is your favorite place to grab a scarf? I think the NC State Lilly Print Murfee is also on my list! Are you scarf obsessed too?

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scarf! I love it!!

    Hope everything is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my sister an infinity scarf for Christmas, but i am thinking of keeping it for myself!!

    Also love the Florida Lilly scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarfs are amazing. My favorite one is one of my friend made for me. I love this infinity scarf you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!