Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here...

via

Hey y'all,

I am back at home and enjoying some time with the family. Now it is time to relax, watch ABC Family all day, wrap some present, play with little kitten Max and possibly craft a bit. Here are some inspiring crafts courtesy of Pinterest. 

I love this alternative to a wreath!
via
Macaroni Snowflakes. A great craft for kids and get them in the kitchen to help cook safely. 
via
For the Wine Lovers:
via
A melted snowman ornament:
via
I love these plates. Perfect for the girl on a budget. 
via

This is what I am making for my parents. I got all my siblings to participate so I am working on assembling it tonight.
via
The family all in a row.
via
And don't forget:

Peace and Blessings,
jDl

1 comment:

Thanks for the sweet note!