Thursday, March 28, 2013

Car Buying Pt. 2

Hey y'all,

So now that you know I have a COROLLA, I figured it was time for the adventures of car buying part 2. If you need a re-fresher here is part 1

So I left you with the discussion of dropping from three possible choices to just one. Well it was a hard decision between the Corolla and the Volkswagon Jetta, however, the Jetta was at the top of my price range and the Corolla I would be more comfortable with my payments. So I slept on the decision and woke up feeling confident with the Corolla. 

But, to make sure, it was off to test drive the Corolla again. I test drove one day after work and felt really confident with my decision so it was time to begin the process of loan paperwork (aka signing away your life). 

So I looked at the dealerships in my area and one had my perfect colored Corolla and worked with my bank often since I was blessed with a car buying services (meaning no haggling prices down, I had a guaranteed savings so my car just had to add in the taxes and all the fees).

So my parent's drove up on Friday to go to the dealership with me, since it is very intimidating to go by yourself for your first purchase and after another test drive (this time in my actual vehicle) and three hours I left with Cora the Corolla. 

Well, low and behold as soon as I drove out of the dealership I realized I couldn't see my dashboard at 8pm and had to drive back with my interior lights showing the way and they then showed me the button. Whoops.

I spent most of Saturday running errands and reading about my car's buttons in the booklet (I still haven't finished reading it). I love my beautiful new car and I am really glad with my decision.

It rained all of Sunday so there was never a really good picture of her this weekend.
Peace and Blessings,
jDl

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's a perfect color for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. We recently bought two new jeeps. Its such a long process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you rent a car, you had to suppress your dreams of driving a rental
    vehicle. Much of the impetus towards the creation of the 'Banking Union', giving the ECB unprecedented power,
    will demote the priorities of the Single Market, we see it here in action.



    Feel free to surf to my blog: wsgiga.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!