Saturday, March 9, 2013

The correct shade of blue...

Hey y'all,

I know that I have disappeared off the blog-o-sphere the past few weeks but work was crazy busy and I know that I needed to get my head in the right place. However, all is well, work has died down and now I am excited to get back to blogging since I seriously missed interacting with y'all. Now tonight is an important night for those of us from North Carolina. It is March Madness, the sky is Carolina blue and tonight the Tobacco Road rivalry continues as UNC takes on Duke at the Dean Dome. While I am no longer a student, living in Chapel Hill you cannot escape the fever of this rivalry and as an alum we all wait for these match ups.

So here are a few things about Carolina
via
If I still had some, this would be my breakfast of champions...
via
And if I had tickets to the game I would love to be sporting this beauty...
via
But instead I will be at home, watching from my television and shouting "Go To Hell Duke!!"
via
Peace and Blessings,
jDl

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices

Ringing clear and true.
Singing Carolina's praises.
Shouting N-C-U.
N-C-U !



Hail to the brightest star of all
Clear its radiance shine
Carolina priceless gem.
Receive all praises thine

I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred.

And when I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead.

So it's rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
Rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
Rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
GO TO HELL DUKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!