Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Darling Dresses

Hey y'all,

I don't know about you but I have been itching for beautiful dresses to enter my closet now that today there was some beautiful weather. As much as I love the winter (scarves, Christmas, hot chocolate, my Birthday) everytime March comes around I am restless to throw on a dress, bright colors and enjoy the sunshine. Thanks to wanelo.com (stands for want, need, love) I have found lots of gorgeous dresses I would love to add to my closet especially for some variety in my work wardrobe.

Here are some dresses I am loving....
Express

Express

LOFT

ModCloth

Lilly Pulitzer = the perfect Easter dress

Lilly Pulitzer

ModCloth

Hope's

Hope's

Old Navy
Have you found some darling dresses recently? Feel free to share!

Peace and Blessings,
jDl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!