Thursday, August 15, 2013

Devo Search....

Hey y'all,

This summer has been very interesting for me spiritually. My small group decided to take a break over the summer since a lot of members were in a place of transition from college to postgraduate plans and I have kind of been in a spiritual standstill since May. While I have been regularly attending church and praying I have not been maintaining a daily devotional and really growing in my faith. So, since I currently do not have parking on campus anymore and will be riding the bus I have a built-in time every morning to read and reflect so I am on the hunt for a devotional. Here are some I have found but would love some suggestions! It is just so hard to find a women's devo that doesn't focus on marriage and kids but here are some I am considering:
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
What is your favorite devotional?

2 comments:

  1. Lots of these are on my list too! I read "What Women Fear" with a group of girls last semester and it was such an eye opener! You can't go wrong either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Grace for the Good Girl! It's on my reading list. My friend and I are doing the "The Woman of Faith Daily Devotional" right now and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!