Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gearing Up for September

Hey y'all,

I am in denial that September starts TOMORROW! While a lot of you are probably off enjoying the beach, today I am currently cleaning and organizing my room! I just opened my last box! 

So, I thought I would tell y'all all about the exciting things happening around this little blog and my life....


Blogtember
So many of you remember the challenge to blog every day in May and Jenni of Story of My Life created a new challenge for the month of September. I love the various ideas and have already started to plan some. So my goal is to follow the schedule and then add some extra blog posts about my place and various things.

September 3's post begins with a question I would love to hear from some of my favorite bloggers. Post Monday with"Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are."

Good Morning Girls study Loving Like Jesus
So the study begins on Monday so all of you who want to join in, subscribe to the GMG blog and you will get all the various materials at the end of every email. I am not sure if you can still join a group on the forum or enroll but you still have time! My group just got the verse of the week so I am really excited!

Sweatember/Dietbets
I am participating in two dietbets and you can read more about them here. I am starting half marathon training and since work is back to a more regular schedule I am feeling better. I love organization and schedules so I have been adding in more workouts which is great!

What are you doing/goals for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!