Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans...

Hey y'all,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was a lot of relaxing and getting ready for this crazy week at work since the students are back and classes start Tuesday at UNC so I have been mentally preparing myself for their return after a summer of busy but quiet. So let's get started...


Friday.
Friday at work was pretty busy with some first years moving in and I was blessed to have one of my friends from college drop by. DanBob and I worked together and hasn't been to
UNC in over two years so it was great to see him and catch up. However, upon leaving work I kind of face-planted in the Pit. It was not pretty and I have the bruise to prove it, also it was in front of quiet a few people. However, the night ended well with having roomie time chatting over a glass of wine and pretty much just venting.

Where I tripped....


Saturday
After sleeping in, it was time to watch some Gilmore Girls season 7 and clean up my room. I also ventured out to Target to meet up with a sorority sister so she could borrow my tool kit and I was reminded how much I hate Target on move-in weekend. After browsing through Homegoods I grabbed some Chick-fil-A and then went home to finish Macrieve. 3:30 meant time to go teach Sunday School and with promotion weekend I had a lot of new faces in my Pre-K class. Saturday ended with movie night with my co-worker eCs watching Crazy Stupid Love and Easy A (it was an Emma Stone marathon), painting nails and eating pizza.



Sunday
Morning was not babysitting but instead church since I had the hangout Saturday night, looking for a dress for the wedding I am attending in September, watching Gilmore Girls again and then fro-yo with my sorority family. 
Love these girls
The rest of the night equaled cleaning, planning for the next week, making dinner and then wine night with Ever After on.
via

All in all I had a wonderful wine/movie filled relaxing weekend. How was yours? Are you ready for the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale today? I'm hoping for a Murfee scarf and a Cassie dress!

Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!