Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gameday {UNC vs. ND}

Hey y'all,

Today, UNC has headed up to South Bend to take on the Fighting Irish. Since the high there is pretty cool I decided to keep the looks for both teams casual. All you would need is a nice coat and you can head to the stadium for tailgates and the big game.

Notre Dame vs UNC


I am such a jeans and sweatshirt girl whenever it gets cold so this is a typical fall outfit for me. Who doesn't love the little pops of Carolina blue especially with this gorgeous tote which can be embossed with your initials.

For Notre Dame I tried to keep the traditional colors of blue and gold, although I know that green is prevalent when talking about the fighting Irish. I love the Kate Spade watch I was able to find and it would be stacked perfectly with this Alex & Ani bangle that shows some team spirit. I always love simple accessories for football games since you will be outside and standing for a couple of hours you want to be comfortable and dressed for a game not a gala.

ND vs UNC


Who are you cheering for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!