Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Zealous Zebras {Critter Couture}

Hey y'all, 

Do you ever feel that you are stuck in a rut. I think that I wear way to many black clothes to work every week so I am starting to explore other options. However, black and white are such classic staples and even found in nature, such as in today's featured animal for my critter couture series. Yes, this mini series is almost over and while it might have been a bit lackluster, it did jump start me back into posting regularly.

I would love to hear some of your thoughts on your favorite posts! Come back Thursday for the conclusion of my critter couture series!

Black & White

Black & White by postgradprep featuring stud earrings

You can catch up with the rest of the critter couture series here.

Also, today I found out who my great-great-great-grandlittle is! Yes, there are some benefits for being an advisor to your sorority including meeting all of you family members! I am so happy for my ggglitte since she is so excited to craft and welcome her little in two weeks!

 Do you have a favorite color palette for work?
Do you ever feel like you are in a rut for work outfits? 
Any favorite work appropriate pieces on your wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!