Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh The Places You'll Go....

Hey y'all,


No this is not a post about the Dr. Suess book but rather one about traveling post-graduation. After four years of school in North Carolina I am itching for some vacation time. I know that right now a vacation is not in my future financially but a girl can dream right? As for now I will give you my current vacation dream spots.


1. Charleston, SC: who wouldn't love to spend time in this historic southern city?
Via
2. Atlanta, GA: besides having sweet friends and sorority sisters already in the city as incentive to visit, I have fallen in love with Atlanta. I also love Savannah, GA too!
via
3. Nashville, TN: for a girl who loves country music like I do Nashville has to make the list.
Via
4. Dallas or San Antonio, TX: As a girl born in Texas I will always have a love for the state filled with Bluebonnets. I haven't been to TX since 5th grade so I would love to spend some time basking in some amazing Mexican food and trying to get my accent back.
via
5. San Francisco, CA: It has been years since I have visited San Francisco and I would love to return to eat some sourdough bread, eat at the Ghiradelli Chocolate factory, and enjoy some time in the historic city then venture down to my family in Orange, CA.
via


Other places: Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, New Orleans, LA, and Charlotte, NC.

Lets hope I can find some traveling time throughout my adventures as a post-grad and this was only a list of places in the US! I would love to return to Europe but that is more of a five year goal.

Where is your favorite place to travel? Are you going on a summer vacation? Where?

Happy Travels,
jDl
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!