Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


Hey y'all,

I am linking up with Jaime for the first WILW of this blog! So here are a few things I am loving and you can read more about my weekly obsession here.

I'm loving....

...spending time with my parents. As much as I don't love being home since it means I am in limbo between college and the "real world" I am loving spending time with my parents and the wonderful home cooked meals I'm getting.
Mother/Daughter Brunch for PBX last Spring.
Parent's Weekend Football Game my First Year(Fall 2008)

....crushing on gorgeous bedrooms on Pinterest and lusting over the hope of moving out of my parent's house and decorating a bedroom all for myself.
via
via

via

via
...looking for gorgeous pieces of jewelry and hoping I have an office to go to so I can purchase and wear some of these pieces.
Swell Caroline Mischa Earrings
A Cut Above Boutique Anchor Stud Earrings
 ...reading for fun again. I am finishing up The Ivy Chronicles and then off on my other library books!

....strawberry lemonade. With strawberries in season my Mom has been making strawberry lemonade and it is sooo good and a great reminder that it is summer!
via

What are you loving this week?
jDl

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your parents. I'm out in the "real world" now and I don't get to see them nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending time with my parents too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry lemonade..yum! I'm enjoying being at home, too! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those earrings, and with Pinterest there's no limit to the amount of time I could spend imagining the amazing rooms I could furnish when I graduating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!