Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Ten {Movie Trailers}

Hey y'all,

One of my favorite things to do with my family over the holidays and anytime we get together is to go to the movies. One of my favorite things about the theater is watching all the trailers and planning our next movie night. I recently went through a trailer watching spree on Hulu and I thought I would share ten films I am excited to see.

one. Insurgent.

two. Inside Out

three. The Theory of Everything.

four. Pitch Perfect 2

five. Mr. Pip

six. Minions

seven. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

eight. The Age of Adaline

nine.Into the Woods

ten. Cinderella

 

What movies are you excited about? 
Do you have any holiday movies you have to watch with your family?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!