Monday, November 10, 2014

Motivation Monday {Half Playlist}

Hey y'all,
I figured I would start this week off by sharing my half marathon playlist. I think music can be very motivating for training during those long runs and even during the actual race. Here is a list of the music I had going on my iPhone for training. I have even linked my spotify playlist at the bottom for the full 3+ hour playlist but below are a few of my favorites

Preppin’ Postgrad’s Half Playlist 
The Lumineers “Ho Hey”
Miley Cyrus “Can’t Be Tamed”
Group 1 Crew “He Said”
Metro Station “Shake It”
Jason Castro “Only a Mountain”
Fall Out Boy “My Songs Know What You Did In
Imagine Dragons “On Top of the World”
The Black Eyed Peas “I Gotta Feeling”
Ellie Goulding “Anything Could Happen”
Floren+The Machine “Shake it Out”
Of Monsters and Men “Little Talks”
Mumford & Sons “Little Lion Man”
Avicii “Hey Brother”
Bon Jovi “Livin’ On A Prayer”
Journey “Don’t Stop Believin’”
Jojo “Leave (Get Out)”
Fergie “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody”
Mumford & Sons “The Cave”
The All American Rejects “Move Along”
Kelly Clarkson “The War Is Over”
 

What are your favorite songs to work out to? 
How do you motivate  yourself to workout in the winter months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!