Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Graduation Announcements

Hey y'all,

You all know that I have a love for stationery so I was beyond thrilled when the Tiny Prints team contacted me and introduced me to their line of stationery. I had no idea that Shutterfly, a company I use all the time had a brand filled with stationery! I could spend hours on the website and if you love stationery I am sure you will agree. The team was so sweet and since I know that graduations are coming up I thought I would feature some of their adorable graduation announcements. While I always got the school designed graduation announcements, I think the more personal announcements are great for showing off your personality or even using as a graduation party invitation. 

Here are some announcements I personally love (I also love the backs of all the announcements so check out the website):
via


via
via
via
via
via

via
There are even sorority announcements:
via

via

And for those of you who love to match invitations to thank you notes, or already ordered announcements I recommend these Thank You notes, Invitations & Address Labels:
via

via
via
via
via
via
via
via

There are so many options I wish I could graduate all over again! 

And if you have trouble thinking of what is the proper thing Tiny Prints has a whole section of Graduation Tips including:
Invitation Wording
Graduation Announcement Wording
Graduation Announcement Etiquette
When To Send Graduation Announcements



Also, if your order your graduation announcements and invitations before April 9th you can save 15% with the code APR15GRAD

Did you have personalized announcements? Have you heard of Tiny Prints?

Peace and Blessings,
jDl

This is not a sponsored post. I was not compensated but rather was contacted about collaborating with  the company.

1 comment:

  1. I am graduating in May and wanted to get personalized announcements done like this, but my mom was insistent on getting the school ones :( I mean they are nice, but I just wanted something more fun.... Oh well.

    The next time I graduate, which will be in a couple years, I'm doing what I want! haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!