Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Clack of Keys: Moving Announcements

via
Hey y'all,

I know I posted all about graduation announcements last week but I was browsing the website of TinyPrints and found they have the cutest selection of Moving Announcements. Since I know that Spring and Summer is filled with those big transitions I thought I would share some of the announcements I would send if I was moving this season.
via
via


via
via
via

I also love this collection:
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Have you ever used moving announcements? It's national Letter Writing month so hop to it!

2 comments:

  1. those are so cute! i've never used moving announcements, but maybe in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I should look into these when we move in June. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!