Monday, April 29, 2013

Cara Box Reveal

Hey y'all,

I don't think you were expecting two posts today but it is the day to link up with Wifessionals and show off your April Cara Box! This was my first month participating and I loved the creative theme of "Go Green" in honor of April being the start of Spring and Earth day.

I was linked up with Chelsee who I sent a box to and the lovely Laura  sent me a lovely box(I am sad she is taking a blogging break though):
Inside:
A Sweet Note
Apple Scented Hand Soap
Grow Your Own Basil
Monster Trail Mix from Archer Farms
A Yummy Scented Candle
Two nail polishes




I am obsessed with this nail polish. You wouldn't guess it from the bottle but "Mauve It" is the perfect pink color for my skin tone for a light pop for the work place. LOVE IT!


I have already started to grow my basil plant! (Watering Can from Target)
What was in your box? I hope Chelsee gets her box today!

Cara Box

1 comment:

  1. I love fresh basil in my kitchen!

    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!