Monday, April 22, 2013

All Things Spring Swap

Hey y'all,

So I was completely spoiled by Sarah of Shorelines and Sunshine when we were placed together as blog swap partners in Lindsey's first blog swap. I am so glad since Sarah and I have a lot of common interests and I would not have started following without this swap.

Now onto the goodies.

I was going to my apartment complex to pick up a package of Norts when lo and behold there was a package with the shipping return address of Lifeguard Press.

Sarah got me lots of items from Lilly since who doesn't think of Lilly Pulitzer when the temperatures rise and spring has sprung. I was spoiled with:
Lilly Magnets and Koozie

My fridge all decorated

A collection of Lilly koozies

In Action
Now go spoil your friends with the items Sarah got me
Beverage Hugger in Chiquita Bonita
via
Dress Magnets
via
I promise to post real life photos of my items(I'm currently at work) since I had to run out and get some Diet Coke for my new koozie and the magnets have found a home on my fridge!

THANKS SARAH! Now head on over to her page to check out what she got from me!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, love all the Lilly!! The Chiquita Bonita print is definitely perfect for spring and summer. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chiquita Bonita, it is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a great time getting to know you and swapping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress magnets! I my have to order them for myself.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!