Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday {Birthday Wishlist}

Hey y'all,

Since it is Wednesday I thought I would share some of the things I am loving this week, including the fact that there is snow on the ground here in NC! I am bundled up here at work but for those of you out there I hope you are all safe and warm as snow can be very dangerous here in the South with very little experience driving in it. STAY SAFE! 

Now on a happier note, less than 48 hours until my birthday! The blessing and the curse of a January birthday is that you are so close to Christmas. I love that my left over Christmas list serves as a guide for my birthday wishlist, but I then go months until any big holidays. I mean, except for my Easter basket I wait 11 months before gifts come around. This year it was hard to think of things. My mom and I typically go shopping as my gift and since I am in the process of losing weight, I do not really want to shop for clothes until I reach my healthy, goal weight but we have a while until that. So, I have compiled a few things I am hoping to get but it is always a surprise.

24 birthday wishlist



1. This bookworm always accepts giftcard to bookstores. I don't have any books in particular I am searching for and I have a lot on my Nook I need to get through, but I will never turn down books as gifts.
2. I love my Vera Bradley duffel in Night Owl I got my first year in college. It is the perfect size for weeks at a time or even over packing for a weekend away. I love the Baroque pattern and since it is retiring the duffel comes in under $60!
3. A new Patagonia Re-tool Snap T pullover. I think I might split this with my parents since some of them are on sale for under $85 during the 30% off sale! I got my first pullover in April and have lived in it all year long!
4. Riding Boots. I love my current set I got back my Junior year of college but after four years the pair is looking a little rough, I mean we got them for under $75 at Belk so I think 4 years of wear and tear (I wear them constantly) is great. I think we will be heading to T.J. Maxx or Marshall's to hunt out a deal.
5. And I couldn't not include this gorgeous top released in my favorite print on my birthday list! This is the only exception to my clothing rule since I doubt this will make it to the ESS in August.
Click through to Polyvore or the individual images to pick up these items for yourself.

I hope you all stay warm on this snow day!

What would be on your wishlist during this time of year?

4 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! Mine is in two weeks, and like you, I'm asking for another patagonia pullover! I got my first for Christmas and my friends have had to remind me not to wear it so much...oops! It's just so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! I hope you get a few for your bday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! I love your choices — and AH, I can't believe I've never seen that blouse before. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated at this point) Birthday! Love that Elsa top - First Impressions is one of my favorite prints!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!