Monday, January 27, 2014

A Glimpse Into My Weekend

Hey y'all,

It's officially birthday week! I can't believe my birthday is so close, this month has truly flown by and we are almost in February! CRAZY!

Anyway, I though I would share a bit of my weekend through some photos.


1. Friday I unexpectedly got a call to babysit and after watching Lilo & Stitch 2 I allowed the twins to watch Let It Go on my computer before they went to bed. I mean, who doesn't love listening to Disney music before bedtime?

2 & 3. Saturday I hosted a wine, cheese and cupcake gathering at my place to celebrate my birthday with some friends. It was a great night of catching up, eating good food and playing the birthday quiz game. It asks for questions like "If Jessica was a state what state would she be?" and "What is Jessica's spirit animal?" It was a lot of laughter and a relaxing night in. I even was able to see MScott (on the left in the photo) who was in town from Grad School in VA! 

4. On the way home from Church before the party Saturday I caught this picture of the sunset while at a stoplight. I mean how beautiful is that?

5. Sunday wrapped up with watching Downton with my roommate while we sipped tea and painted our nails.


How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect pre-birthday weekend! I want to play the birthday quiz game! It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!