Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WILW {January15}

Hey y'all,

I can't believe it is the end of the day but I have had a really crazy week so I am now just getting around to this.I'm loving...

...random chats with the bestie. I mean, there is nothing like a best friend that just gets you and all of your crazy. I never have enough time catching up with aMl and I am still holding out that she moves back to NC soon!

...this was my devotional yesterday morning from Jesus Calling and it really spoke to my heart. 

...I finally figured out what I am doing to celebrate my birthday! I turn 24 at the end of the month and I am going to have a wine tasting/gathering at my place next weekend with some of my close friends from college. I now need to find cute decor ideas so if you track something down feel free to email me!

...successfully cooking beef stroganoff for my book club this week. I hosted book club this month and made my Mom's famous dish.

...celebrating rMc! We all went to Cowfish in North Hills to celebrate the birthday girl and it was really great food. It was also a photo op for me and my roomie sine we never take pics together!

...our apartment is decorated. Our dining room is all decorated and it is so nice to finally have a cozy feeling at home. 

...anyone else watch the US Figure Skating Nationals? I loved watching the women's free skate programs on Saturday night but Sunday night the men's programs were tough to watch with the quads causing lots of problems.

What have you been loving?

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog! I can't believe I haven't watched any of the winter sporting events yet! I have been relaxing on the last few days of break and really enjoying reading my favorite books from when I was younger :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the figure skating coverage! It is definitely my favorite sport of the winter olympics, and it's so exciting that all of the nationals coverage has been televised this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!