Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Hey y'all,

Sorry for the extended absence, between Snowmagedon, Valentine's Day, the Olympics, and catching up at work after 2.5 snow days it has been a busy week.Here are some things I have been loving this week:

one. UNC's win over #5 DUKE. 
WHAT?? I know! I was so happy and proud of Roy's Boys last night as they topped our rivals. While I wish I could have been at the game, even on TV the Dean Dome looked energized and was loud. After a few years of not winning in the Dome including my Senior year I was so excited to see all the celebration. As always, It is a great day to be a Tar Heel, and GO TO HELL DUKE!
via The Daily Tar Heel
two. MY LITTLE IS HERE!
Ok, so my little (aka little #1 or kBb) is in town this weekend! I haven't seen her since she graduated back in May and headed back to FL but she will be here for a surprise visit before heading to South America for two years with the Peace Corp. Yep she is awesome. I can't wait for our YoPo date this afternoon!

three. My Valentine.
So this year my small group did a Valentine's exchange this week. So similar to Secret Santa we all drew names and then there was a survey of things we liked, favorite chocolate, etc. It was a lot of fun picking out the best items (and our exchange was Monday so clearance was a great advantage.) I received M&M minis, bubble gum tape and this baking mold:
Wilton 12 Cavity Silicone Baking Mold, Lips

four. the weather
Yep. I said it. Last Thursday the Triangle area was covered in snow and ice and yesterday we were in the 70s. Right now it is 67 degrees outside and it is not even March! I think North Carolina has some trouble deciding which season it wants sometimes but I am not going to complain about T-shirt and sandal weather!
Right Now
Today
Tonight

Cloudy
T-Storms
Mostly Clear
66°F
FEELS LIKE 66°
67°
HIGH
36°
LOW
Cloudy
T-Storms
Mostly Clear
Past 24-hr Precip:
0 in
Chance of Rain

















five. Y'all!
When I signed in to blogger today I saw that I had a whopping 200 followers here and 131 followers on Bloglovin! I think I will try to gather a few of my favorite things for a giveaway but for now I just want to say THANK YOU!


What are you loving this Friday?
Link-Up Here

6 comments:

  1. As a new Tarheel grad I am SO loving #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a game last night?!!! Go Heels!! Yum, I am so jealous of your YoPo date - I need some asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the followers, girl!! Definitely an exciting milestone. And I'm with you - I love wearing shorts even though the weather has been insane. Have a great weekend and visit with your little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm going to go ahead and be that State fan who confesses how I wish there had been a way for both blues to lose. Just sayin'! I do really wish I was still in the Triangle to be enjoying those 70 degrees days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo woo! 200 followers is so exciting! :)

    I love the idea of a Valentine's Day exchange like that...definitely putting it on my list for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from the link up!! That mold is so cute! So glad to have found your blog, congrats on the followers! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!