Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Duke/Carolina

Hey y'all, 

Today is a very important day in the world of sports. If you are not from North Carolina and do not care about basketball you might think today was an ordinary Wednesday but to enlighten you here is a 10 minute video.

 


Duke/UNC is the greatest game in college basketball (in my opinion) and as a Carolina Alum you know that I will be watching the game tonight (even though it starts at 9pm and this girl goes to bed by 11pm). I was actually really blessed to attend a Duke game while I was at Carolina. We have a lottery based system and your senior year you have priority in the lottery. I was given phase 5 (the worst phase) ticket for my Senior game so even though I was in the rafters, I was there. It was a rough game in 2012 with the Austin Rivers but it was such a game of passion. 

And, if I had the opportunity to head to the Dean Dome tonight, I would wear something similar to this. Really, this is my dream UNC game day outfit. The Dean Dome seats are close together so you want to keep your bag to just the necessities. 


duke/carolina game


This rivalry is war on the two nights we play every year. So I will leave you now so I can go cheer on my Tar Heels! 

I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred.

And when I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead.

So it's rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!

Rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
Rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
GO TO HELL DUKE!

3 comments:

  1. Love this look!!! Thanks for reminding me the game was on tonight...must watch!! GO HEELS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO Duke isn't going to go, roads are too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!