Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Birthday, B!

Hey y'all,

Today is my lovely roommate's Birthday! I am so grateful that we met our first year at Carolina and we are still close today. Together we love going on runs, watching TV together, eating lots of Homestyle Popcorn, taking trips to Aldi, or simply talking up a storm. B is the first person who made me cooked spinach that I will eat, constantly encourages me with verses from the Bible, and encourages me as I am training for my half marathon. I am so glad that we have been able to be roommates over the past year and we decided we wanted to keep living together so I am sure you will see more of her on this little blog space but in the mean time the only thing I can say is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!