Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Hey y'all, 

I cannot believe we are already halfway done with the week! Next week, classes start back on campus and I have no idea where the summer went. I hope you have all had a lovely start to your week and are excited for the weekend approaching. Since I am still working on getting back into the blogging world I thought I would just share a few items I am wishing for this week.


Wishlist Wednesday

boots/book/pajamas/pens/top/scarf

Hunter Rain Boots.  While the weather today has been beautiful, the past week or so has seen a lot of storms. I think some plain rain boots would work perfectly for traipsing on campus between the parking deck and my office. 

if i stay. The trailer to this movie already has me crying so I think I need to grab the book quickly and read it before hitting the movies next week.

PJ pants. I love my Old Navy pj pants and I think this cute teal and pink seahorse print needs to be added to my collection. I love that the ON pj pants are long enough and I order a large so that they have a nice loose fit.

Sharpie pens. I love this time of year when you hit Target and there are school supplies everywhere. I love these pens to color code my agenda and I am keeping the colors consistent with my old planner but who doesn't love a new pack of pens?

Nike Running Top. I am still in the process of training for a half marathon in October. Luckily, I recruited my sister to join in on the running. Who doesn't like punny running tops?

Lilly Pulitzer Riley Infinity Scarf. With fall around the corner I am looking at grabbing a few more scarves. I love scarf weather and a bright and patterned scarf makes a statement with any outfit. Plus, why not join in on the tassel trend?

What is currently on your lust list? Have you read the book if i stay?

2 comments:

  1. We may or may not be the same person with the color-coding agenda thing... And yay for half marathon training!!! You are gonna rock it- maybe if you post about it on here, I'll be motivated to start running again! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand people who can write in all black in an agenda! I would love to have another running buddy out there! I am currently a bit behind on training with my move and this weekend's wedding but I'm off to run 5 miles tonight!

      Delete

Thanks for the sweet note!