Thursday, February 7, 2013

blogger book swap

hey y'all,

I realized I had yet to link up with Kimberly and crew for the Blogger Book Swap! I was really suprised and excited to get Leanna again as my partner! We were partners for the  Flip Flop Swap back in July!

Leanna sent me David Nicholls' novel One Day! I have actually already seen the last half of the movie so I am really excited to read the book and see how it compares. She even made it a Barnes and Noble's digital gift so it was sent directly to my beautiful nook! I have yet to pick up the book since I am swamped with amazing library books but my goal is to start it before the end of the month.
Have you read One Day?
What are you currently reading?

Thanks again Leanna!

Peace and Blessings,
jDl

YourSiteTitle

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the book a lot and had looked forward to the movie but really didn't like the movie. I'm not sure if it was because of Anne Hathaway's accent or what but both characters seemed more unlikeable in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One Day" has been on my "must read" list for ages! I should really pick it up one of these days. By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster award so check it out on my blog!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thrilled to find a copy at a local thrift shop and I adored the movie. I think I was in constant tears the whole time, but it's a sign (at least for me) that it is worth the read. Thanks for participating in the swap and I hope you enjoy your new read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanted to see that movie when it came out!

    https://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!