Monday, May 6, 2013

Six: What I Do

Hey y'all,

So today's topic in the "Blog Everyday in May" is "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?" So here we go, I

serve, connect & organize.
A lot of my job everyday is helping people, either with directions, answering questions, working on a project, etc. and the rest is filled with organizing things, calendars, files, pushing paper, you get the idea.

pray.
I am a Christian girl and that means a whole lot of praying and reading through God's word to work on a personal relationship as well as gain peace. My church is currently reading through the Bible and this month has had a lot of wisdom in the gospel of Matthew.

cook & bake.
I love to cook and bake! It is always a joy when I get home and get to begin creating a wonderful dinner. I find lots of inspiration on Pinterest and cookbooks but we all know that Mom's recipes are the best.

read or watch tv/movies.
I am such a book worm and if I am not watching a drama on TV or a chick-flick from my DVD collection I probably have my nose in a book imagining another world. I thank my Mom constantly for fostering my love of reading since it has shaped who I am.

create.
I have always been the little girl obsessed with the arts. From literature, seven years of ballet, piano lessons, clarinet playing, watercolor lessons, the list goes on and on and I have been crafting since I could.

love.
I think one of my biggest passions in life is loving on people, whether family, sorority sisters, friends, etc. I love to shower love and serve others. I have even been called mom for loving on people but that is just one of my talents/gifts.

So that is just a few things I do besides my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!