Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans.

Hi y'all,

I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was filled lots of relaxing and cuddling with cats. I promise I am not a crazy cat lady but when your parents let you watch their 5 month old kitten and year and a half year old cat for a week you kind of go crazy since the last time I saw them was for an afternoon back in August. 

Anyhoo, let's get this show on the road.

Friday. Friday was my lazy day, I came home, I cuddled with kittens, took a two hour nap and then hung out with the roomie for the rest of the night. I think that is a successful night in.

Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the farmers market. I didn't pick anything up but the roomie did grab some lavender soap and some kale. After that we decided to hit up Marshall's/TJ Maxx. While we didn't find anything at TJ, we hit up Marshalls and I found some adorable Minetonka slippers for $24.99. I might be bringing them to my office as my desk shoes. 

After Marshall's we hit Old Navy and I found a ton of cute tops for work that I am waiting for them to go on sale and then they will be in my closet. 
via


via
via
via
Then it was off to workout where we rescued a giant caterpillar who was on the bricks and moved to leaves.

After that I headed to church to teach Sunday school. The rest of the night I babysat. *I told you it was an uneventful weekend.

Sunday. The cats as usual woke me up at 6:30 but I managed to stay in bed until 8, but this meme is how I feel every morning with these cats. 
 Then rHm made some yummy pancakes for breakfast before we headed to church.
The rest of the afternoon was cuddling with the cats, running to the grocery store and making dinner. After that I headed to the PBX officer meeting and called it a night. 


I hope y'all had some exciting things this weekend but if not here is little Lily wishing you a happy Monday on this dreary day.

Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!