Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WILW {October 30}

Hey y'all,


...that I am having dinner before chapter tonight with my baby sister, kDi (yes those initials do spell KID). It has been only a few weeks since seeing Beauty and the Beast so I can't wait to catch up just the two of us and then we will both be home for the holidays!

...since I was a band nerd in high school I love this video of the Ohio State Marching Band 


and this one


or if you Michael Jackson this one


Seriously, I think I love their band director for picking these themes and having amazing band because I can promise practicing every week for a different show is tough!

...the Biggest Loser Season 15. I have always love the Biggest Loser but this season is filled with incredible stories of individuals who are trying to change their lives for a second chance.

...planning adventures with Allison. I love that we are getting to hang out and I get to know her through our small group this fall but it is going to be a fun night next week!

...tomorrow is Halloween! I am dressing up for work since there is a bit of a competition and it is hard to find a work appropriate costume but I am dressing up as Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's so let's hope it turns out ok!
via
What are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great classic Halloween costume. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!