Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Meal Planning

Hey y'all,

So today I thought I would share with you my entire week's plans of meals. I have been trying to be really healthy as far as cooking and this is just another way to be accountable and make sure that I am not stuck in a rut with my meals. I tend to keep breakfast pretty simple and the same throughout the week so I mainly need to plan for lunch and dinners only.

Monday
Lunch: Shrimp Stirfry with Brown Rice
Dinner: Dinner at tPr's house--Homemade Pizza and Salad

Tuesday
Lunch: Lunch Loser Tuesday! *Tuesdays my work group always goes out to eat for lunch
Dinner: Lemon, Garlic & Herb Grilled Chicken with veggies

Wednesday
Lunch: Leftover Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash & Homemade Meat Sauce(I made this for the first time ever Sunday night and it was really good!)

Thursday
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup
Dinner: Breakfast Wraps: scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and cheese in a tortilla

Meatless Friday
Lunch: Cheese Quesadilla 
Dinner: Grilled Garlic Butter Fish Fillet with Couscous

Saturday
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup
Dinner: Leftover Couscous and Fish Fillets

Sunday
Lunch: Breakfast Wrap or Brunch foods
Dinner: Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake

What's on your menu for the week? Do you have a specific website you go to for dinner inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!