Saturday, March 1, 2014

HAPPY WEDDING DAY L&C!

Hey y'all,

Today is a big day! The first of my really close friends is getting married! I met Laura through Phi Beta Chi and we were both in the Sigma AM class (pledge class). I am so blessed that we were put in that class together since then were we both English majors and had a few classes discussing Brit Lit together, suffered through CHEM 101 together, discussed the problems of Pre-Cal & French classes, giggled over VeggieTales (she's Larry and I'm Bob) and spent so many hours catching up at McAllister's discussing life, boys, faith and books. 
This girl is so special and I am so happy for her and C. They are so perfect together and I know the Lord brought them together to support and love one another. I mean, if you look at their engagement photos from Emily March Photography you can tell they are such a happy couple just from their smiles. I am sad that this union means Laura will be moving far away for a while but I know that they are meant to be. Let's bring on a wonderful wedding celebrating their love!
 BEST WISHES TO THE FUTURE MRS.

2 comments:

  1. Happy wedding day to your dear friend! When I sat at my friend's wedding last spring, I remember thinking, "We cannot be old enough for this!"

    I hope everything was perfect and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that we're at the age where our friends are getting married. Congratulations to your friend and her new husband!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!