Monday, September 22, 2014

Everyone's Favorite Pachyderm {Critter Couture}

Hey y'all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and it wasn't too difficult to climb out of bed! Last week, I started a mini-series I'm calling Critter Couture! I love that the fall brings boots, scarves, and lots of whimsy over the past few years as far as critters appearing on clothing. From dresses to sweaters to jewlery, animals are making lots of statements and I thought I would share daily a different animal and all the cute options you could add to your closet. Today, I thought I would focus on the elephant. I think everyone loves elephants and as seen by everyone's obsession with Lilly Pulitzer's pattern Tusk in Sun, elephants are here to stay in the world of fashion.

Here are some of my finds:
Pachyderm

Pachyderm by postgradprep featuring a chain link bracelet

What are you currently crushing on in Fall fashion?
Do you love elephants? Would you ever wear critter couture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!