Monday, September 8, 2014

Motivation Monday

Hey y'all,

I have been steadily trying to get healthier and this summer I participated in Tone It Up's Bikini Challenge. While the challenge was great, I had a lot going on so my participation was not 100%. Well today marks the start of their fall challenge, termed Frisky Fall

Essentially the challenge consists of weekly workouts (a lot of the workouts are free on their Youtube channel and those on their DVDs can always be supplemented) and lots of inspiration from the TIU community. Karena and Katrina are so caring and really do put in a lot of effort for everyone to have a healthy lifestyle. There is a nutrition program that consists of eating lots of fruits and veggies, and eating clean. This is all about positive changes for health not a get fit quick. 

The challenges also include you doing either 100 miles or 150 miles before Halloween. This consists of anything from walking, running, biking, swimming or going to fitness classes. I was so surprised when I finished my 100bysummer a week early! This challenge I am opting for 150byhalloween since I have my half marathon on October 19th so 13 miles will automatically be done-not to mention all my half training runs to account for!

If you want to follow along, new routines are posted every Tuesday during the challenge but every Sunday afternoon you will get a new week of routines already laid out that cover toning up your entire body (not just spot targeting).

So if you want to get in a nice healthy routine (8 weeks of consistent healthy habits=them sticking) before the holidays begin I would recommend checking this out! I mean, FREE workout routines and lots of encouragement are perfect motivation for fitness. Let's go make our Pinterest Fitness boards jealous!

What do you do to stay fit? Have you tried Youtube videos to supplement your fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!