Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gameday {San Diego St}

Hey y'all,

Last year I loved making and posting gameday attire for football season so I thought I would get back to that series. Today's game for Carolina is against San Diego St. and is the stripe out game so I made two different looks depending on where in Kenan your tickets are!

Here is the stadium map:
Also, how great does the field look for the game? I love following the Turf guys on Twitter!
Here are my looks for both stripes black or blue:




Stripe out


With the weather still pretty warm I thought some nice dresses would work out. I love wearing dresses to the game since they are so easy to throw on and you look so put together. Perfect for those pictures in the stands while waiting for the game to start. 

Are you going to a game this weekend? What is your favorite thing about gameday?

 As always GO HEELS!

2 comments:

  1. Not even a UNC fan and I'm wanting all four of those outfits! I'm a total sucker for black and white stripes, and that new Dooney and Bourke cross-body may be making an appearance on my Christmas list- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!